Canyon's Construction Services provides general contractor design-build services for Boulder bath remodeling and renovations. In addition, we take on all kinds of high-end residential construction projects. We can serve as a one-stop shop for the design and construction phases of your new home, home renovation, or residential remodeling project throughout the Colorado Front Range.
Our services include comprehensive project management and design-build of new baths, renovated baths, remodeled baths, and bathroom expansions, as well as room additions, kitchen remodels, basement remodels, garages, decks, patios, sunrooms, yoga studios, and custom builds.
Make Your Bath Your Sanctuary
If you’re looking to redo your bathroom, you’re probably hoping to create a functional and serene (and possibly luxurious) space. You can turn your new or renovated bath into a sanctuary that integrates with the design of the rest of your home.
Think about your ideal bathroom. Do you want flattering lighting, a statement-making tub, and plenty of storage space? Two sinks and two vanities? Timeless yet durable flooring or possibly heated floors? Enlarged or added windows for natural light and ventilation? Bath renovations can be daunting, and sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. It can be time consuming, costly, and simply overwhelming to try to handle the project on your own.
Our expert team can help you make key decisions about floorplans, tile designs, backsplash designs, lighting, cabinetry and countertop layouts and materials, sinks and bath fixtures, and decorating trends that will stand the test of time. We know how to help you maximize every inch of your space so it reflects your personality and serves your day-to-day needs. We can help you make the difficult choices to ensure your bath aligns with your budget, the architectural style of your home, and your personal aesthetic.
We will share ideas and lessons learned that will turn your bathroom into an exceptional space, saving you time and money in the process. We will collaborate to identify your bath remodeling goals and then design and build the bath that best suits your needs.
Design Tip: If you’re seeking Front Range and Boulder bath remodeling services, look at the contractor’s previous projects to find an aesthetic you like and then ask if you’ll be working with the same pros who completed both the designs and the construction. Be sure to choose a general contractor that can build or transform your bathroom into the functional, comfortable space you desire.
Solid Return on Investment
We will manage all aspects of your project work, including budgets, schedules, hiring and supervision of subcontractors, permitting, supplies, code compliance, coordination of efforts with building and code departments, and scheduling of inspections. Interactive design-build brings you into the project from pre-construction phase through final walkthrough.
Homeowners take their design-build projects seriously, and they see their homes as their sanctuaries. Our clients appreciate that we provide a trusted, single source of accountability. While kitchen renovations tend to yield the best return on home improvement investment (roughly 90%), bathrooms follow closely behind at about an 80% return on value. Our proactive, professional approach, exhaustive planning, and extensive industry expertise will pave the way for project success.
Boulder Bath Remodeling Services
Here are five key considerations when choosing a residential general contractor for your bath remodel:
1. Trusted Boulder Bath Remodeling Services: Choose a general contractor that manages budgets, schedules, other tradespersons, and all project work. Settle for nothing less than detailed planning and a process that fits your vision, budget, and schedule.
2. Comprehensive Project Management: Choose a general contractor that will oversee all aspects of your project and all tradespersons on the renovation team. They should act as your main contact throughout the project and be able to explain what's happening - and why - at all times.
3. Schedule and Budget Management: Choose a general contractor that provides a firm contract price inclusive of a contingency budget. A contingency budget enables the team to adapt to shifting priorities and unexpected issues and leaves you with no surprises or budget overruns.
4. Risk Management: Choose a general contractor that knows how to identify and avert problems. They should carry general liability and workers compensation insurance to cover on-the-job risks, damages, and repairs. They should also provide a warranty on your completed project.
5. Direct Input and Feedback: Choose a general contractor that actually listens. Tell your general contractor what inspires you and then collaborate to produce the project design you desire. It's your home - you're part of the team, and your ideas and your feedback matter!
Choose Canyon's Construction Services
A bathroom remodeling project is an investment, and you want to get the best return for your money. When you hire a contractor to perform Colorado Front Range and Boulder bath renovation services, make sure they have the expertise, professional staff, trusted subcontractors, tools and equipment, and on-the-job experience required to get the job done to your complete satisfaction.
When it comes to renovating and remodeling your bath, choose Canyon's Construction Services. Our referrals and testimonials reinforce the strong reputation we have built throughout Colorado’s Front Range. Choose Canyon's Construction Services in order to get upfront pricing, clear timelines, and exceptional-quality work on your bath remodel and other home construction, home renovation, and home addition projects. Your construction, remodeling, or renovations will meet your needs and live up to your expectations.